Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter, Haircuts and Chemo

Here is a little update on us:
Laker and I went up to my cousin's house for an Easter Egg hunt, it was crazy but fun!!! as you can see.....this is the pre hunt stuffing of the eggs

Laker had a hunt on Easter Morning, he filled his shopping cart with all the booty! After church we went up to the Country Club for dinner and a visit from the Easter Bunny. It was nice because we were able to have Steve's parents join my family for dinner. My parents gave Laker a wagon that my brother put together....as you can see the front wheels are on backwards, hey, but who really cares, it moves and thats all Laker needs.





It was time for the "summer do". I got sick of looking at Lakers long hair so Steve gave him the buzz cut, which I love!!! Steve always starts in the middle of his head making him look like an old man!!! it is soo funny! Oh and here is my 32 week belly, great huh!



this is the nightly ritual, jammies, buba and hitting balls with dad either on the course or in the back yard. My favorite is the boots!


I also got to go with my mom to her 3rd Chemo treatment. She only has 5 left before they do radiation and surgery. It was good to see what actaully happens, i am amazed by all the drugs she has to take. she has a small pharmacy on her countertop at home. Each chemo visit for now is like $8500!!! When she is all done they give her a shot to help boost her white blood cells that cost $6000!! yikes, thank goodness for insurance.

4 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

You guys are awesome! We are praying for your mom. Hope to see you tomorrow!

Annalisa said...

I haven't blog hopped in awhile so it was fun to catch up on all your cute pictures. Your mom looks so good too. Tell her hi.

Sarah and Jeremy said...

You look great and carry that bump so nicely! I'm glad Easter was a good time for all. That is so good that your mom is almost finished with chemo. We'll keep her in our prayers.

heidijogoody said...

I totally love the belly shot you are still so small! I can't believe you are already at 32 weeks! The little princess will be here soo soon.