Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Day

What a day! We spent the night at my parents and had Christmas morning there. All I can say is Laker made a haul! He was spoiled with tons of cloths, toys and of course, his first set of clubs. When I say clubs, I don't mean plastic clubs. We're talking real clubs cut down for his size and a sweet little bag. We decided that we are gonna wrap them up a give them again next year! He won't even know the difference.....right???? Steve got a bunch of golf stuff as well as new clubs. I got Lasik, which I had done after Thanksgiving....the best present ever!!!! and Rachael Ray cookware!!!! It killed Steve to make the purchase because he can't stand her, but oh what a glorious morning!!!

Because of all the snow that had fallen, Steve, my dad and Brady spent the morning pushing cars up the hill in front of their house. the plows never made it and if you did not have 4-wheel drive....forget about leaving the neighborhood!! We had such a fun day but it was even more fun watching Laker experience Christmas. He is so funny, even though he got tons of toys, he was more interested in my mom's tupperware!





No comments: