Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I promise we are not dead!!!!!

So I am a slacker for not posting with a new baby, but hey summer is for enjoying, not blogging every night???? that is my excuse, so i have done my best to update you over the past 2 months, there is a lot! Monday my cute Cousin got married and had quite the party to celebrate. They got married at Rice Eccles Stadium and then had a dinner and reception covering all 4 floors! It was great and the food was fantastic. His mom catered my wedding and so I felt i got to eat all the food i missed at mine, and boy did i ever!!! Can i just say shrimp cocktail, prime rib and turkey and of course the crape station!!! i waited 7 years to get that day back!!!! (For those of you who don't know, i hardly got to eat any food at my wedding and all i wanted was a crape)

Oakley on the other hand has been such a good baby! she is a good eater and sleeper and yes, she sleeps thru the night! She is so mellow and just goes with the flow. she is 2 1/2 months old, i cant believe it. each day she does something new. i forget how fast they grow, i think i was expecting her to stay "newbornish" longer. I love this age though...they are stronger with their heads and smile and make cute noises! Laker is the best big brother. He love to give her kisses and when she is napping he always tells me, "Shhh mommy, baby Oaky is sleeping" and he is soo serious!! I love it! So here is my catch up, i should be working on my etsy stuff, but that will have to wait! Enjoy!!








4 comments:

Sarah and Jeremy said...

That last photo is so adorable! She has great skin color. And you look fab as well. I like your blonde curly hair. And summers are too short not to enjoy every min you can. :)

Jeanine said...

How cute is that lil Oakley!!

heidijogoody said...

Your hair is getting so long! Oakley is a little cutie girl and I think that is so great that laker takes such great care of her. I am also very jelouse that you have a good baby who is a girl...my girls have sure given me a run for my money!

Anika said...

I want to hold that happy baby again... like NOW! She's so freaking adorable!