Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!! and Oakley's Blessing

Oakley has been know as a party foul in our family....she was born on my brother's birthday, when we called him this is what he said, "Great, not only is there another grandkid to steal my thunder, but she had to be born on my birthday, the one day that I get to shine!" It was soo funny!! So in keeping with her thunder stealing my birthday just happen to fall on the first Sunday of the month and yes, we blessed her! but what a fun day and it will be something that I will always remember. Oh, and Steve totally came through for my B-day, he got me the most fabulous B Makowsky bag ever!!! He has great taste, or should I say the staff and Nordstrom has great taste!!! Thanks Beave!!! p.s. notice laker holding himself in the pic below. this is a common occurrence in our house, but hey ia m not changing any diapers!!!! hip hip horay!






1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Her blessing dress is just beautiful! What a special day