Friday, June 20, 2008

So Long and Good Bye

So we closed on our house this past Wednesday and we have been packing like mad! The "moving truck"- meaning steve, his crew and a 25 foot truck- will be here at 11 am, after a early round of golf , of course.... to take all our stuff to the storage unit. We were able to get pretty much all our stuff into the garage so they can move everything from there. To anyone who may be moving in the near future, may I give some advise....SHRINK WRAP! What a heavenly invention. I have wrapped all our furniture in this stuff and it is awesome! Also...hangers, hangers and more hangers. I can not believe the amount of hangers i have come across. I think we are set for this life and the next. For the next while we will be living out of 3 bins....full of clothes and thats it!

Steve and i are spending the last night sleeping on the floor and playing Guitar Hero. We have no dish... What a sight for sore eyes!

Laker and i spent last saturday at Home Depot doing the kids workshop. He gave Steve this Catamaran he made for Father's Day, it was a blast.

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Yeah when I saw you guys moving all your stuff into the moving truck it was a reality that you guys are really moving. Feel free to come and play over at my house or at the park anytime. I will miss my little nursery buddy.

Tammy said...

Advice: Put everything you ever wanted into your new house so you never have to say, "I wish we had this." Then you can stay in it forever and always love it.

Amy said...

Katie! What the junk you moved?!?! Where too? P.S. you need to tell me when would be a good night to get together with all the girls!! Miss ya!