Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dirty Days

Now that the weather is warming up, the dogs are outside all day......yeah!!!! and Laker thinks that or should I say. just knows that he needs to be outside. That boy loves being outside...just walking around, pick up stuff and of course...getting dirty. Now as a mom you just cringe when you see you "sheltered all winter" little chumper get down and dirty for the first time, although I will admit, it was pretty funny. I just have to remind myself that kids are washable!!! Here is a picture documentation of our little adventure!

After Laker woke from his afternoon nap he was feeling.....mischievous. So I thought to myself, why not let him get into trouble outside, at least he could not break anything.


Well as you can see, he found something to get into...dirt and rocks. He would pick up gravel one piece at a time and bring it to me and then go back to the same spot and grab another. I think a handful of dirt and gravel made it to his mouth...what do you think??

Then Bubs and Maisy had to help out, of course...It is amazing to see what entertains a 15 month old!!!

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

boys will be boys. he is such a cute little messy face

Sara said...

I actually watched the link on GTU! Very nice, you are famous! What a good idea...ours actually just ran out so that is on my todo's tomorrow I guess! I also love the warm weather, but agree it's hard that the kids HAVE to be out there!! At least it's a change of scenery!

nicole said...

Cute pictures! He is getting so big:) Carrie called my about the girls day this Saturday. Is it at 10:00 am? I definitly need the break.