Thursday, February 14, 2008

Anika Tagged Me Again!!!!

Ok, so here is my latest tag. At least I am not doing it at midnight!

10 years ago.....I was in middle school going through my awkward big nose, braces phase.

5 Things on my "To Do" list today....clean the house, go to the post office, go to the grocery store, take an "afternoon ciesta" while Laker got his, make dinner and dessert for tonight....when you have kids, forget about Valentine's Day!

Snacks I enjoy.... Lindt white chocolate, apples, thin triscuts with cheese, chocolate milk before bed and Sprite with a lime!

What would I do if i was suddenly a billionaire....build a house on lots of land...well a horse farm, pay off all my family and friends houses, buy/start a company, travel with my little family and invest the rest to live off the spoils!!!

5 Bad Habits....twirl my hair, tell steve the same story over and over again ( i can never remember telling him in the first place...), compulsive cleaner (is that really a bad habit????), always have to have a fridge full of milk and veggies and leaving the laundry in the basket when it is clean hoping steve might put it away...that never happens!

5 Jobs i have had.....rode horses for sandi tillotson..loved it! Thanksgiving Point-registar girl, teller at Zions Bank, eye doctor's for like 2 weeks and back to basics. But here is what i did at back to basics during my 4 years: Customer Service (6 months), Admin Assistant for Product Management (the bulk of my time there), coordinated trade shows, graphic design assistant, then moved to the planning and purchasing department and then ended up at back to basic's d.c. routing trucks for all orders. i did routing while i was pregnant. My work load for the week would be around 4 hours but i was salaried!!! We played all day and got paid for it! It was awesome!

5 Things you don't know about me....I already did this one so i'll try to figure out 5 more things....i have a major crush on pro skater rob dyrdek, if only.... i can only drink milk from winder dairy, everything else is just gross! I won the award for the best D.A.R.E. essay in both 5th and 6th grade, wow steve does not even know this, i'll never hear the end. I love watching American Justice and Modern Marvels on A&E and History Channel, i know..nerd and i want to be the 6th member of Danity Kane, if only i could sing and dance....



Brit.....you are tagged!

8 comments:

Anika said...

MACH! Nate has a crush on Rob too! And I also tell the same story a million times over- ASK AMY- she always tells me to shut up! LOL! When can you guys come up?

britney said...

oh crap i dont know how to do this you will just have to help me do i just wrie stuff
love brit

nicole said...

You baby is getting so big! He is so cute!! We need to get together.

britney said...

hello now that i cant talk on the freaken phone i just wanted to say hi and wondering what you are doning tomorrow night let me know
love ya bye

paulnmea said...

Hey girl, so I wish I could be a member of Danity Kane, too! Some dreams may never be lived, though.

love ya,
Meagan

Michelle Arnett said...

Katie Machin! It's Michelle Newman! I found you from Meagan's blog. . . you look great! You have a really cute family. Congrats!

Anika said...

Mach- are you alive? I need some Katie attention!

britney said...

ok i am waiting for something now get with it
haha