Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Our little Laker!


What can we say about Laker?? Well to start with, I had to have him the natural way!!! I know, but I did not really have a choice. Because of my spinal fusion my doc was not sure if an epihdural would be effective on me. I figured I had 9 months to get set to the idea, but when we had to go to Lamaze classes, I had some serious doubt!! But thank heaven my labor went the way it did or Laker would be an only child! I went into Labor on the last day of November, we got to the hospitol at midnight, but not before stopping for gas.... I did not have time to think about anything, he just came fast and all was well!!! Laker Thomas joined us at 2:56am on the 1st of December!

He has been nothing but fun!!! He has been such a great baby and now 10 months later, every day is a new and exciting adventure! He is crawling, babbling, tormenting the dogs and trying to walk on his own, yet we still have no teeth! Laker loves his dad and loves his toys. His first birthday should be tons of fun!!!

2 comments:

Anika said...

Laker is so dang cute! I think he totally looks like Brady! I'm so glad that one of my best buds in life has a blog so that we can email each other every day!!!! I love you!

DeDe said...

Laker, thanks for the flu, but i still love ya
grama dede