Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A little about Katie....


Unlike Steve, I came from a very small family. Brother Brady is all I have, not to mention my loving mother and father! I had back surgery after high school due to Scoliosis. As for my working history after marriage, I worked for Back to Basics for 4 years and in that 4 years I made alot of progress. I started in Customer Service, 6 months later I joined the Product Management Team and as Admin. Assitant. This was one of my favorite stops because of the wonderful friends I made. But it does not stop there, a few years or so later I moved the the Planning and Inventory Department, met a very interesting individual and finished out my time as a Traffic Coordinator at the Distribution Center. That's when Laker came along and I never went back! I still find time to ride my horse although I am not competeing at the moment. There will be time for that later. As for now, I am enjoying my time with Laker and being a stay at home mom! Oh and entertaining Steve and the dogs too!

No comments: