Friday, February 4, 2011

I know, I know...

ok, so i am well aware that is has been over year since my last post, but lets be honest, I think 3 people actually read it, or did read it. I promise I will catch up, we have had one hell of a year, to say it nicely...but here is to 2011! If we made it thru last year we can make it thru just about anything. No we did not have marriage issues, we just had a lot of crap stuff happened mixed in with some fun stuff. I created another blog to follow me on a new "adventure" and I just wanted to let you all know! So check it out and tell me what you think....www.thesewingnerd.blogspot.com

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

yay I hope to see lots more of you this year on the blog :)

Bryan and Candice said...

I'm with Heidi on that keep up the post's! Lol like I have room to talk I never update mine.