Friday, November 6, 2009

Who are these people!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so i know i have been MIA, but i have good reason (for my 2 followers.....) I have been sewing up a storm. I decided to be in a boutique with my carseat covers, nursing covers, changing pads and pillowcase dresses. there were some serious all nighters pulled, i am a talking till 4 in the morning.....to get everything done. Which runs today and tomorrow. the address is 32 W Main Street in AF, and all i can say is AWESOME!!!!!!!so to my point. My awesome friend carrie also loves to sew and quilt and she told me there was a Bernina sewing machine just like hers on KLS for like $515 bucks, so of course i jumped on it. I sent the guy an email asking if he would take $400 cash. Now keep in mind, this is KSL,no one gets what they are asking, so of course you offer something that maybe they would consider. the guy emails me back and all it said was, "no thanks". So i left it like that. A few days later he has relisted the machine, same price. So i sent him another email. All i said was this, "I saw that you relisted your machine, would you still consider $400 in cash?". Here is his glorious response, keep in mind this is a dude.....

"You should stick with Brother or even a SewPro sewing machine, Walmart has a great deal on a SewPro sewing machine for under $40.00. Here's the link to that sewing machine for reference: http://www.walmart.com/Sewpro-Quikstitch-Sewing-Machine-Sp402/ip/5006454. Bernina sewing machines aren't really for people like you I think.

Cheers,
Todd

What an ASS!!!!!! there I said it, but i feel better venting to my blog and my awesome husband who had a few choice words for him! For all he knows i could have been a sweet old lady looking for a new machine. I mean my blood was boiling!!!!! hey, I am no expert at sewing, i taught myself....on a $150 Euro Pro, but i think i have graduated from my machine, we have had a glorious year together but i have learned all i can from her......i had a beautiful email written to just blast this jerk but i decided to take the high road, partly because i really need this machine, but still, the high road right????.......this was my respone:

"a simple "no thanks" would have done. If you still cant sell it at $515 I am willing to pay cash if you lower the price a bit. "

I cant wait for his response!

2 comments:

About us said...

OH MY GOSH!!! What a freakin jerk!!!! I can't believe someone would send that in an email! Wow. That guy has issues and Jay and I have some choice words for him as well. But you did the right thing by taking the high road. You don't even need to waste your time stressing over a little man like that; we can obviously see who the adult is in this situation.

vimahi said...

I can't believe that!!! loved reading it though - your luck sounds like mine. I never have very good luck. Total jerk.

I love my stuff BTW