Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Monthly Catch-up

Well... not much has happened since I caught myself on fire...but here is what we have been up to!
Laker is finding that he likes to dress himself..in shorts so of course I have to add my motherly touch!


Laker and I paid a visit to the Dinosaur Museum and played in the sand


Laker turned 2 on the 1st of December. He got a trike, a whinnie the pooh phone and of course a basketball hoop thanks to dad. As you can see, he was not quite sure about the candles on his cup cake.....Happy birthday Monkey!!!




I got my Christmas up...thanks for the help mom!




And had a girls night at my house! Heidi, Jana, Morgan and me. The gals from my old neighborhood did a gift swap and talked the night away...at our husbands expense!!!

6 comments:

Anika said...

YAY! Finally an update from my Katie girl! Your house looks adorable! Happt Birthday Laker!

heidijogoody said...

I am glad to see a new post here on your blog. It was good to hang out again the other night I always have so much fun and your house it so beautiful

Tammy said...

Laker looks so big - he looks like he may be ready for Disneyworld :) Your house looks so festive, you should have a big party.

Brad and Jana said...

Your house was so gorgeous! I am jealous for sure!:) I have tons of fun doing our girls nights! Thanks for the Burts Bees stuff!

About us said...

How beautiful does your house look?! So festive! And yay for Laker's 2nd birhthday! Wow, seriously he is growing so fast. Last time I saw him he wasn't even walking yet! I can't wait to see you guys over Christmas!!!

Jackie said...

Katie,
Your house looks so cute! You are such a cute decorator. Can't wait to see you this summer!