Monday, November 3, 2008

1 2 3 and BABY makes 4!!!!!

Well for those of you who don't know yet, Steve and I are expecting baby #2. My due date is June 5th and i bet you anything it will come on the 1st. that is what happened with Laker and this will make them exactly 2 1/2 years apart! We are really excited but as we found, the excitement with #2 lasts for like 5 seconds for everyone around you. For example...by the time we told family they were either expecting it or had a feeling I was already prego....no excitement there. When we went to our doc appointment they did not even want to see me until 10 weeks, with laker it was at 6. the doc came in, did the ultrasound said his congrats and said we will follow my chart with laker.....no print out of the baby, no words of advise...just a pat on the back, pee in a cup and get my blood drawn. It is amazing how the first and the second differ.. For anyone who really cares, i feel like *&%! but thank goodness for B6 and Unisom!! I was put right on the strong stuff when the sickness hit and it only made it worse so i resorted back to the store bought meds...and they work great!

Here are some pics of what we have been up too!














13 comments:

The Shirley Family said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. Two kids is so much fun. I am sorry to hear you are so sick. I keep meaning to email you so we can get together. I will email you so we can plan something.

vimahi said...

Congrats - I had no idea. Last I heard it seems pregnancy was so bad you were thinking only one for you guys.

Besides feeling crappy is everything else ok?

Bryan and Candice said...

Congratulations thats so fun!!

Isaac Family said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Sorry you aren't feeling well- it makes it so much harder with a little one to take care of. Hang in there and good luck!

Brian and Carly said...

That makes me sad how people react with a second! How dumb! Well I'm really stoked for you. Kimmie and Amy told me the same day! So that means we are all excited for ya!

heidijogoody said...

I was totally excited for you when you told me you were pregnant! I can't wait to hear what it is boy or girl.. either way you and steve make pretty cute babies.

Anika said...

I have to admit... DeDe let is slip and I found out on Sunday... YAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! We are so excited for Laker Jr... I think it's a boy! Woo hoo!

Unknown said...

katie it isn't good to put Laker in the dryer, he might shrink!!

About us said...

Sweetie! Wow! Congrats on #2!!! I think it's AWESOME!!! Jay is super excited for you guys too! Laker gets a little bro or sis! It's so great!!

Tammy said...

Yay! We're so happy for you. Love the costumes and is that Bubs getting frisky with Laker?

Alicia said...

We are so excited for you guys! Your pictures are a lot of fun. I hope you get feeling better soon--Good Luck with everything!

Jeanine said...

Great update! Let's get together soon you guys!!

Harrisons said...

Yay! Congratulations! I will be excited for baby #3, & #4 too. Who says you can only be excited the 1st time? In my opinion you deserve excitement EVERY time you have to go through bringing a new baby to the world. And P.S. I'm routing for another little boy, 'cause when we had a girl every one seemed to be on a boy cycle, so now I'm hoping we're not opposite again.