Thursday, January 17, 2008

Not much for January.....

This month has been pretty boring thus far.... we did go up to Park City last weekend- it snowed - not to mention, it was freezing!!!

Laker hung out with Grandpa Machin.

Oh, his new favorite toy is my whisk attachment for my hand mixer. Thats not all. He digs through all my drawers to find it and then puts it in his mouth and carries it around the house while clapping his hands. I guess I'll give him kitchen gadgets next Christmas. They get more play than all his toys combined!


Although he did re-discover one thing he got for Christmas. This one made Steve a proud papa....he figured out how to hit a golf ball with his putter, thats right, Steve finally has that golfing buddy...well...almost! I can only stay focused for 9 holes. My dad has already arranged the first lesson with Laker on the driving range....what a bunch of nerds!!!

4 comments:

Anika said...

Oh my gosh- Laker is so funny! Great picture of him with the beater in his mouth! LOL!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Whatever... give him a ball and glove, that is the true sport.

Unknown said...

Katie he just ADORABLE!!! I can only imagine how much you love him and being a Mommy. There is nothing in the world like a baby to bless your life! Enjoy him and I hope I can see Laker in June when I come out to see Jana and her family. She is expecting her 2nd baby May 28th. Love, Judy
P.S. I'll share the blog site with Jandi

Tammy said...

That Laker is SOOO cute! I think Steve is a little worried about the doll incident and the kitchen utensils that he's over compensating with the golf.